CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

LIMBO

Building a new house....fabulous or overrated!
Don't get me wrong, I am super excited and grateful to have one...but the process isn't as much fun. Has anyone heard of a deadline....ours has past a few times already and the work they were supposed to have done today, not so done! So in our show of good faith to people telling us it would be done over and over again...we rented our apartment. Which means Saturday we became homeless. Thankfully all of Jim's family is in Logan. And yes, that means we are staying at Jim's parents. The in-laws! They are great and it's not that big a deal to be staying there. But seriously, I am running out of clothes in my suitcase meant for only a few days. All my stuff is in my basement, in a not so organized pile. It started out more organized but I gave up as friends were so kindly helping move all our belongings to a dirty, unfinished basement. So here I sit...in my husbands office writing this, cause I have no computer service, no home, no TV....just waiting!

10 comments:

Jessica said...

OH MY! Ok, I just found your blog!!!! Hey girlfriend... what is up? YOu look so happy and cute with your new life in Utah... right? Just wanted to say hi!

Robertsons said...

u need a REALLY big Diet Coke...I'm on it!

Mindy Neal said...

Just checking out your blog. Let's do lunch again soon. Let me know if me and Tyker need to come and help you clean!!

Louise said...

Sara ( still striking and beautiful as ever),
Yeah, your a blogger! Wow....I really miss you! And i'm having some hilarious memories popping into my head too! We had some fun times back in the old days. I'm so excited to see how happy you are- what a cute couple you :) Ah Logan...sigh...Ben and I lived there for four years. I miss it- but I totally feel ya on the goat tied up in the yard thing....and the "fresh air"- we lived in Wellsville for a year, basically were neighbors with horses, cows, pigs. TO FUNNY! Congrats on the new house-gorgeous view! Loved snooping your blog. Lets stay in touch better!!
Love ya,
Louise

Marilee said...

Hey Sara, So fun to see your comment on my blog! Sounds like all is well (except for the goats and the "past deadlines" :-) I added you to my favorites so I can keep in better touch! Good luck with the house!
Love ya,
Mar

Marcie said...

SARA!!! How are you?! You look so great. I loved reading your blog and catching up. We're almost neighbors girl! The last time we saw each other was when we went out to lunch in California. We need to do that again! I would love to see you sometime. We could meet halfway. Email me (simply_shabby@yahoo.com) and we can exchange numbers. You and your husband are so cute together! So great to hear from you Sara. Let's keep in touch!

Emily said...

So sorry about your living arrangements. Yes, building ahouse stinks, but it is worth it in the end!! Hope you post some pictures of the finished house!

Emily said...

Hey Sara!

I found your blog through Carrie's. It was fun to see pictures of you, your husband, and your family. Sounds like a pain building the house, but once you move in, all of that will be in the past. Send me your email address and I'll send you an invite to my blog. eupdegraff@hotmail.com

Marilee said...

Hey Sara, I'm taking my blog private and want to add you to my approved reader list. Will you email it to spaghettigrowsontrees@yahoo.com and I'll add you!

Lisa said...

Hey Sarah,
Happy birthday!! I was thinking you are celebrating another year right about now. Hope it was a good one. I am just blog stalking you.