CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good friends


It was a weekend of laughter, memories, sharing, and just enjoying being with the girls. I miss my girl friends from California. I was so excited for them to pick me up on the corner of Las Vegas Blvd. From there we ate, lounged, shopped, and had a great time. To bad the weather didn't cooperate...Saturday morning we got dressed in our swimming suits for about 2 minutes till we realized the pool was not going to happen. So we went shopping and got pedicures.

This cake from Claim jumper lasted the 5 of us for days. It was a great way to start off the day. I also miss lots of restaurant choices.

2 comments:

BeckyIrwin said...

Where am I? I think you forgot to invite me!! Oh, right I have kids, but I would have ditched them to go with you guys! I miss you I hope you are doing well!

annilee said...

Hey I just found your blog! I loved looking at all your pics! Your cruise looked so fun! And did you come to Vegas without calling me??? That just means you have to make it up to us next time! Very cute blog! Tell Jim Hi, from us!