CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

7 months

The weekly changes are amazing. Carter is starting to explore his surroundings. Just in the last couple of days really getting up on his hands and knees to try to crawl. He is also quite the talker sometimes. What cracks me up is how his whole jaw moves.

He has already had a few bumps and bruises. This one across his nose was from taking a nose dive when he was sitting in the grocery cart. I thought it hit his cheek but for the rest of the day there was a nice red line on his nose. Poor baby.

He also doesn't like to sit still for diaper changes anymore. So I give him something and have started changing him on the floor. He was pulling himself to look over the edge of the changing table....and he lunged for the fan while on a chair the other day. So, the floor it is!
He is also enjoying pulling out toys from his toy basket. The question is will I be able to teach him to put them back in?



Here we are going for our daily walk. He loves grabbing my sunglasses and his, I guess.


It's hard work crawling around....he is resting!

I went on a scrapbooking retreat last weekend and Jim watched Carter. He did awesome and Jim is an amazing dad. Carter wouldn't go to sleep the Monday after I got back, not sure if he had anxiety about me not being there when he woke up or what. Thankfully he is back to his regular schedule. It was hard for me to leave but it was a lot of fun. The girls are a blast, the food is fabulous, and I got caught up on Carter's scrapbook. This weekend we are taking Carter to Vegas. His first plane ride. Hope it goes well.

1 comments:

Angela said...

Who is the crazy grocery cart driver anyway? What a cutie, I can't wait to come and see him. Have fun in Vegas, but not too much.