CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sometimes!!!!

Post pregnancy- sometimes you cry!

I have been less emotional this time around for the most part, way more relaxed than my first. With that being said, whether it is due to lack of sleep, hormones, or anxiety, sometimes you can't help the tears. 
Sometimes they are tears of frustration or anxiety because I am on a strict feeding schedule.
Sometimes they come when people do nice things for you, like now cause my cute husband is trying to make my day better by cleaning up, taking the baby so I can nap, and just being helpful. 
Sometimes it's because you are holding a precious little angel and you feel so blessed.
Sometimes it is when the people you love leave and you are left to face this new phase on your own.
Sometimes they are for no reason you can think of. 
If I could control it I would! If it made sense that would make it better but sometimes you just can't help it. Like today! 
Delanys blessing day and tears have been coming for all sorts of reasons, but I can't help it! Bear with me, I just had a baby.

0 comments: