CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 27, 2016

What's important

Some things I want to remember.

A few months ago we were at Jim's parents for Sunday get together. Kristeen called and told me about this that night. I guess the kids were playing and Carter found a campus. He said "this is like the Liahona. In Jerusalem it tells them the right way to go." Elysa and Kristeen were very impressed with his knowledge of scripture stories. We have been doing so much better this year and partial due to a primary challenge they were given. 
I was in Seagull books with Delany looking for a study guide. Delany sees the study guides and says "these is like the Book of Mormon." Then on the next shelf over she sees the family Book of Mormon that we read together and says. "This is our Book of Mormon" The older lady next to us looked at her in astonishment and said "she is so young to know that" 
They learn everything. Sometimes I am not the best teacher but I am trying.
Last week we invited the Allens to our FHE. I taught a lesson on honesty, with an object lesson and story and activity. All the kids sat still for for the whole thing. It was amazing. They are growing up so fast. 

0 comments: