CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our New House

I have been promising pictures of the house and finally got around to it. Our yard, sadly, is still dirt and will be for longer than I would like.

This is the view from the front door. The living room and dining room.

This is the view from the porch door in the dining room looking into the kitchen, livingroom and the front room.

This is our bedroom! ;)

This is our TV room in the basement. Where every football game on TV is recorded...seriously...pick a team! JK


I love our house...and it's fun to be a grownup and be able to hang things on the walls and decorate. It was worth all the building troubles. Now that it is getting colder here I am LOVING the garage. It takes some of the sting out of winter. I didn't show the 3 other bedrooms...they are ready to occupy (come visit) but nothing exciting!

7 comments:

Audie said...

Your home is beautiful!!!! I love it! I'm glad to see you have a table.

Marilee said...

Your home is beautiful! There is truly nothing that makes you feel more "grown up" than moving into your own brand new house! Seriously, sometimes I wonder when I'll wake up and be back in the cafeteria at Churchill! Crazy!

steph said...

I love your home. I'm jealous. I want a new home. Someday, I hope.

Emily said...

Congratulations! The house looks beautiful!

And I have always wanted to go to a murder mystery party? Was it fun?

Robertsons said...

love, LOVE, love it

Jessica said...

I love it! I'm sure you do a great job filling it up! I have always wanted a brand new home.

k8 said...

oh sara it's wonderful! i'm so happy for you guys!!!!