CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged from Jim's sister Holly....here it goes!
Answer the questions with one word (or a little more) and then tag three people.
1. Where is your cellphone? close by
2. Your significant other? so fun
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? inspirational
5. Your Father? great man
6. Your favorite thing? time with Jim
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream goal? forever family
10. The room you’re in? kitchen
11. Your hobby? exercise/reading
12. Your fear? losing a family member
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? California..haha
14. What you’re not? inflexible
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. One of your wishlist item? XM radio
17. Where you grew up? Calgary, Canada
18. Last thing you did? clean
19. What are you wearing? sweatpants & t-shirt
20. Favorite gadget? i-pod
21. Your pets? no thank you
22. Your computer? needs repair
23. Your mood? chill
24. Missing someone? nieces and nephews
25. Your Car? love it!
26. Something you’re not wearing? jewelry
27. Favorite store? Ann Taylor Loft
28. Like someone? JIM
29. Favorite color? French blue, pink, brown
30. When was the last time you laughed? last night
31.When was the last time you cried? last week

I tag Becky, Lynnley, Audi

3 comments:

holly said...

Problem fix, I kept wondering why it was doing that.

Beck said...

So am I to assume that I'm the Becky you're talking about....or do I ignore it and think you're talking about someone else? haha I'll get it done...eventually :)

steph said...

Hey Sara. I see you have Yeth and Emily's blog. Is there any way I can get a hold of her? You can let me know on my blog randsrodriguez.blogspot.com.