CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Frustration

We all have them in life....bad days that make us feel frustrated. Mine is today! I'd take a picture but I can not find my camera anywhere. If I were to take a picture it would be of the holes that were put in my bedroom bathroom and guest room in the basement. I found a leak in my basement bedroom. Of course I found it a few days before my family is coming to visit....I think that's a law of the universe. Apparently there are no leaking pipes....the actual floor of my shower is leaking. Not sure how this happens...but it does! So I will be having my house riped apart and fixed while my family is here. Worse things could happen....but I hope they don't!
Someday when I'm perfect things like this will not even make me flinch! I'm not sure how many "somedays" there will have to be in my life to get me to this point.
On a happier note....my family is coming to visit!!!!! Hooray! I better go search for my camera so I can capture my cute niece and nephews for my next post!

3 comments:

Louise said...

bummer on the unexpected home repairs! i hope it all gets resolved soon... so frustrating- glad your fam is coming for a visit! tell them hi for me!

The Suzzzz said...

Murphy's law. It's happened to me in my house. The first time Mike went to drill after we were married the house flooded from the outside spigot. The first time he went to AT after we got married it flooded again.

Beware, appliances will break down at the worst possible moment (like trying to cook christmas dinner). Your car will break down when you have $16 in your checking account. The roof will leak while the realtor is trying to explain to potential buyers how great the house it. Etc.

I've lived my life by Murphy's law so Murph and me are good friends, well maybe not friends but we know each other pretty well.

Hang in there. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help, my nights are free and Mike is with the Marines today.

Emily said...

That really stinks, Sara. Especially after your wait to move in. I hope things get fixed quickly.