CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankgiving fun with the family

My sister Angela and her family came for a visit before Thanksgiving. Of course when my parents knew my sister was coming they decided to come too. Then my mom and dad stayed for a crazy day of Black Friday Shopping. The madness started at 4am for us. My mom is an animal like that!

Game time fun! The Foosball table got lots of use, as you can see.

We made some crafts. Here is Jacob and Jessica with their turkeys.

Here are the kids beating up Jim....they were having so much fun dog piling.

Here we are with our Oreo turkeys! Yummy! Lucas even had fun making his.

Grandpa and the kids. We had a great time together and I'm glad they all came to visit.

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Seriously! What a cute Auntie you are. Looks like Angie's kids had a faaaabulous time and they are so cute. I'm sure your family loves that you live closer to home. Happy Thanksgiving!

Mindy Neal said...

It looks like you had a great time with your family!! What a cute idea to make oreo turkeys!!

Louise said...

wow- does angela's daughter ever favor her!! looks like a wonderful time!! i love your parents- so sweet!