CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Let it Snow , let it snow, let it snow


That is Jim speaking...we got our first big dump of snow and he loves it. He is a skier for one, but he also has a 4-wheeler to shovel snow with and he loves it. He was sad to wake up Sunday and not need to shovel more snow. Simple pleasures for him. For me....we went to California last weekend and I missed the sunny warm weather, where you can still hang out outside. It does help this year that we have a garage, I think it got down to 0 degrees last night. That is COLD! But not as cold as Canada. I talked to my mom and she said it is -30 with a wind chill of -40. Who can live like that????Honestly! Here is the snow and Jim playing with his toy!

3 comments:

CoCo said...

Aww. You married a "mountain man!" (said with love Jim, said with love!). :D

Sara - Come back to sunny CA ANYTIME!

steph said...

I love California but sometimes I wished we lived in snow. That looks so beautiful and fun.

Emily said...

Oh my gosh! makes me so happy to be in Arizona! I am not a snow person at all!! Thank you for your adorable Christmas card! Have a Merry Christmas!!