CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh Canada!!!

The great white north was cold and windy...just like I remember it. The wind was blowing at 80 miles an hour...ask JIM, it was crazy! But we had a great Christmas and enjoyed playing games and hanging out with my family.

Here are my adorable niece and nephew that I got to play with. They are too cute for words.
Here is my new hair do, thanks to my talented sister Tami. I needed something new cause I was hating my hair.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is enjoying time off to relax. It is the best to be with family! Happy New Year to all!

6 comments:

Louise said...

Cute kiddos, cute new hair-do, not so cute 80 mile/hour wind!!!! :)

McKinlay Family said...

It took me 17+ hours to drive to Cardston. Worst trip of my life! We really need to get together soon. You look fabulous BTW.

Carrie said...

Love the hair, it looks great, Now I need to see it in person. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hey you!! Where are pictures of Tami, she so wants some on here!!
We are just hanging out making cards on New Years Day! Hope you had a good one!

Audie said...

Lets do christmas in Boise next year. Then you can see your cute neices.
Jared

nattiesplace said...

Sara I am so glad you made it home. You go girl. No we don't dress-up for Christmas, but Matt looks so funny in that picture that I just had to post it. He is still 40 so I thought why not share a little more pictures.