CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 3, 2011

Stretchy baby!


So, a few nights ago we went to put Carter is his PJ's and he was too long. Honestly....I didn't want him to be squished so I pulled out these cute ducky pj's. They are 3-6 months and as you can see Carter was rocking the belly shirt. Also, he fits width ways across his crib. He loves to stretch and posed nicely for these shots. He is always width ways when we get him in the morning.

This is not an attractive picture of me...but I love how he was cuddling me so I had to capture it. He is so cuddly and I can't get enough of him.

Years before I had a baby I found these books at Target. (oh how I miss Target). Look at the titles....an animal and first words book make sense. But I'm not sure Carter will be enjoying the United States book anytime soon. Look at the close up of a page below. I think he will be smart but this might be pushing it. It has the capital, bird, and flower of each state. Got to love it!


1 comments:

Donna said...

Too Cute!! I used to put my babies sideways in the crib until they were too big, they just seemed to sleep better!