CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 29, 2012

Big Boy

Carter is such a little ham. Here he is driving the grocery cart. He demands to get the car cart now. 

He wants my phone and holds it to his ear and talks. He also puts the phone in front of his face and talks cause that is what we do when it is on Speaker phone for Aunts and Grandparents to talk to him. He thinks he is so big.

Here he is eating the bubbles in his bath. 
He sat in his pool with his clothes on one day, I didn't want him bare in the sun when I took his clothes off, so I grabbed one of my t- shirts and put it on him. Then tied it in the back so the neck was smaller. Then we ran an errand to my friends house in this outfit. I am a great mother. He didn't mind a bit.

He has started putting lots of his toys in his tent and then hanging out in there. The teddy bear is quite comfy to lay on inside. Sometimes there are so many toys he can't even get around. 
His new love is cars. On of my friends little boys gave Carter a bunch of his old toy cars and Carter loves playing with them. He makes the vroom noise and everything. He loves to put them on the window seal, push them off behind the couch and then make me move the couch so he can get them and do it all again.


His other new love is being a naked baby. He loves to streak through the house. Without a diaper is not a good idea, since there have been a couple of puddles. He thinks it is great fun to get chased while being naked.


His favorite place in the house is out bed. He loves to sit on it and has taken over my side. He doesn't like you to sit on that side when he is there. Bed commando! Sometimes he gets to watch TV there and then he is in Heaven. Our bed is super high but he loves walking to the edge and waiting for us to chase him away from it. For him it's a game, for us, it's not so funny. I have a ottoman next to the bed and now he gets off the bed himself sometimes. I am a little worried he will miss it and hit the floor but he has done okay so far.

One day he was standing in the bathtub cleaning the tile wall. He really is a good little helper.

Tooth update....he has 4 on the top, almost 3 on the bottom plus a molar. Teething is a LONG and PAINFUL process. But he is so much fun and he is a big mommas boy.


0 comments: