CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful

It's Thanksgiving week, I can't believe how time flies. But life is good and I have so much to be thankful for. Do you ever wonder when something bad will happen in your life cause you are too blessed. Don't get me wrong, I am happy but really my life is pretty perfect and it always makes me wonder how I can be so lucky. Carter is at such a fun age. The other day after it snowed we went out in our snow gear and slipped and slide on the trampoline. Then we threw snow at each other and really belly laughed as we played. There is no better noise in the world than your child's genuine laughter. And today it was such a nice day we went and jumped and played on the trampoline, that isn't new I always go jump or play with him, he is just fun though. Delany is starting to smile a lot and to talk. It melts my heart when her eyes light up when she sees me and smiles and talks to me. I have two amazing kids and I feel so blessed. Not to leave out my amazing husband. I really choose an amazing guy. He is thoughtful and kind and loves to play with our kids. He works hard and plays hard when he comes home. I have everything I could ever ask for. This morning as Carter and I were eating breakfast he asked if we could read the scriptures. And then he was asking about what we were reading. He knows they are teaching us about the Savior and I love that he wants to read them.
So here are some of the recent pictures I have taken recently.
Here is Delany at 6 weeks.
Carter doing his favorite thing, holding Delany and being a great big brother!

Here is Delany at 10 weeks. She has filled out to a whooping 9 lbs. 
My cute girl!
Here she is a few weeks ago when we were in St. George. She slept for the whole car ride down and was a great traveler. I enjoyed the warm sunshine while we were there.
We went and hiked the red rocks. That is one of the things I love about St. George. Carter did great till the end, then he wanted Jim to piggy back him.
Best buddies! Love my boys!
It was twice as hot for me carrying Delany, but I loved being outside and enjoyed the hike.
He is trying to push the rock, I love his faces.
Amazing scenery!

Here is Lany's jailbird outfit! I have searched everywhere for tights that fit and can't find any to fit her skinny legs.
Carter holding his little sister. He calls her all the names I do, Baby girlzes, Little missy, Lanny Lou. It's so cute. He gets in her face all the time and he LOVES her.
He asks to hold her!
He drags her around to where he is and wants her to be by him.

We was waiting to burp her. "I need to burp Lany!"
He wants her to lay by him. And she loves her brother. He sings to her in the car and worries when she cries. He just loves having her in our house. 
We love this little girl! Love my family!



















0 comments: