CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sleep are you here?

Last night Delany slept through the night. Slept till 7 am.  Oh please tell me it is finally happening. And the past two days my kids have finally napped around the same time. 

Not sure if both sleep events are something I can continue to expect but oh how I pray they are! 
I may start to experience real sleep again and if nothing else a few quiet moments in the afternoon. 
In other news Delany had her 4 month appointment and weighs 12 pounds. Carter may be starting to read words cause he knew where the book drawer was at the doctors office and we had never been there or read books there before. I was shocked. 
A little scary how much they learn that you don't teach them. Need to make sure they are equally getting taught what I want them to know! 
Delany trying out the bumbo chair. They grow so fast. Doctor told me I could introduce solid foods, meats included, really???? She has no teeth.

0 comments: