CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

9 months

Who me? Trouble? 
Oh yes, this little 9 month old is a mover and shaker. 
She is becoming a daddy's girl and sometimes prefers Jim over me. That is new, since carter is still a mommas boy.

They love each other. It makes me happy when they play together or laugh together. So cute!

She has to be crawling, walking( with help), or climbing. She has to be moving. She loves to walk behind her walker.

She loves being outside. Doesn't mind the being on the grass or trampoline.

He is a good big brother. He tries to take care of her. Loves to hold her and is even trying to hold her when she walks. 

She is a jumper but not always a fan of being contained in the jumper.

It is fun to dress up a baby girl! Especially cause she is so cute!


Carter loves golfing, mostly he runs from hole to hole. Delany wasn't sure about her first golfing experience. But she is becoming a daddy's girl! She has cried a few times when Jim gives her to me.

A little swinging in the hammock.

She is a monkey!

Loves to try new things, like sand! Yummy. She loves finger food and carbs. Bread, muffins, waffles, and baby puffs are her favorites! 

Love this cute baby! I squish her all day long.

And try to keep her from killing herself.... Little climber.

Yikes!

Now we have to work on getting down the right way!

This big boy is getting close to being fully potty trained.... It is a process! But he wears underpants most of the time. 
He loves to make up songs and perform. He is starting to get sassy and think he should be able to tell us not to do things or tell him things. He is very social and loves having friends come play and loves to go to nursery.
He was fearless touching this snake. He is getting so big.
I am back to teaching at sports academy and carter will be starting preschool there in a few months. Crazy. He will love it.
I ran my first half marathon this last weekend. Got to see all my girlfriends and it was so fun.
The John Marshall crew- jenni, Joanne, Suzanne, Jojie
Lunch with Lynnley 
Dinner with Julie, Beth, Jen, and Jaime 

Jaime ran the race too. She fun to catch up with all my California friends. Miss them!
"Ready, set, race!" $40 doesn't get you much except for the beach:)
I had some bad abdominal cramps that slowed me down after mile 9. I still managed to finish under 2 hours but I might have to run another one to see if I can do better:( can't believe I am saying that.... But all I have to do now is maintain. 
Came in 5th over all. The second fastest female. Not horrible:) my awesome husband took care of the kids so I could hang out in  HB. Miss that place! But life is pretty great!
Have 







0 comments: