CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2014

Half marathon

Training. For me this is fast. I have run off and on for years but never trained like I did this year. It didn't always feel good or fun but I liked pushing myself. Best way to do this was running with my friend Ashley. I knew she would do better in the race cause she is an animal and my body was hurting pretty bad by the time the second half marathon came but still proud of myself. Although you always wish you could do a bit better. That is why I even ran my second. I haven't run since the race cause I couldn't walk after crossing the finish line. But it was the summer to run and I can check it off my bucket list.
An interesting experience, running  long distances. Not something I enjoy.

But we finished! Yah for us!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job!!! Mine is next Saturday, already freaking out!