CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Preschool

Can't believe we are already at this stage. He is so excited and I know he will love it. I cried a bit the morning he left. He is at the sports academy so he also gets to swim and do tumbling. 
He thinks he is a big boy and can't wait to go to school and ride the bus, even though that will be a few more years down the road.
He was not shy when we went to orientation and I know he will be good and have fun. He was answering the teachers questions and raising his hand. He is such a fun kid.
Here he is ready for the first day and waiting for his carpool.
Maile, Nixon, and carter heading to preschool.
,
He loves "tramps" as he calls it.
Swimming he loves in theory, but they make him put his head under and lie on his back and things that he is nervous about. I think he is liking it better now.
He has come home with some more attitude since starting preschool, which I don't like. Not sure if he is feeling too big for his britches, or learning from other kids but I hope he figures it out. It could be because he is tried and wired after school. He also thinks his teacher knows more than his parents. He will start saying "b, Jim starts with b."  he doesn't like to be corrected. I am not worried he will make the connection, he is still so young. My big man!

0 comments: