CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hawaii


For "Future Mother's day"(no babies yet) Jim gave me a trip to Hawaii. So a few days after school got out we flew to the big island of Hawaii. We went scuba diving and had 12 foot Manta Rays glide above our heads. Really cool and a little frightening. One of our favorite things was flying in a helicopter over some waterfalls and an active volcano. There was smoke and you could see lava flowing through sky lights. It was amazing! We hiked and enjoyed relaxing. We went to Oahu for a few days as well and went to PCC, which is always fun. Our favorite food was macadamia nut pancakes with coconut syrup. Delicious!
We loved the time away to unwind. Thank you to my wonderful husband! It was fabulous!

4 comments:

Robertsons said...

YESSSSS let me know & i can walk you through all the steps!!

Runnells Family said...

The manta ray dive is one of my favorites. Hope all is well with you.

Troy

Unknown said...

Yeah!! I have missed my friend--You must post some pics of your trip to Hawaii!

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Agreed! So glad you have started! It's so fun! Can't wait for more posts and pics! I have missed my Ha-Cobs!!!!!