CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My new life - Logan




People are always asking me how Logan is.....Jim and I always smile cause it's been a bit of an adjustment for me. And this is why......
because people have goats as pets on leashes in their yard. I've had to drive behind tractors to work, and had traffic jams because of turkeys crossing the road. It's a little different than living in HB. We are in the process of building a house which is very exciting...if you ignore the fact that I have NO say in anything about the house. Jim promises I will next time....good thing I trust his taste.... but he still might hear about a few decisions. Right now we live in a 3 bedroom townhouse. It's nice....but right across the street is a sheep and cow farm. So the "fresh air" as Jim likes to call it....isn't that lovely!

2 comments:

Audie said...

How exciting to be building a house!! And I think a great addition to your landscape would be a goat on a leash. Just think about it at least.

Cat Cat said...

I vote for an alpaca...goats are kinda bad for your grass. :)