CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wild Hogs

Friday night fun! We could have been in a movie or a biker gang. Jim loves his motorcycles in the summer. He sold his fast race bike when we got married, thank goodness. A bunch of his friends were throwing their wives on the back and hitting the road for Friday night date night. One of the girls had full leathers. I'm not there yet....but I did wear a helmet (Jim didn't). There were 7 bikes, so we really were a gang, I'm sure we looked very intimidating!!! We rode out to Preston (Home of Napoleon Dynamite) and found a little diner to eat at. The weather was perfect and it was a great ride. Of course my mom shook her head and told me I didn't learn my lesson( I was in an accident years ago and still have leg problems). Trust me death and serious maiming is always in the back of my mind. Jim knows he has to drive safe when I'm on the bike. But when the call of the wild comes....you have to throw caution to the wind and hit the open road with wind blowing through your hair. That's how we roll in Logan! Who knows, cow tipping could be next! JK That was only in High School for kids here.

4 comments:

Robertsons said...

im glad ure mom had the smae thoughts i did!

Audie said...

That is frickin sweet! Who cares what mom says. Keep on rockin' in the Free World! That's what I say.
Jared

Beck said...

Nice! I miss my bike, so ride on for those of us who can't! Do it until kids come along at least! Or tell Jim to get you your own :)

Emily said...

SARA!! Word up Girl!! I found you through a trail of HB bloggers! You look fabulous and so happy!! I am so glad that I can see what you are up to!! Miss you tons!!