CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summer Reading

My favorite book/movie of all time is Gone With the Wind. So I decided to read the sequel, Scarlett. The first part was a bit depressing cause she is trying to win back Rhett and is very lonely. I kept reading....waiting, hoping that Rhett softens up and admits he loves her. The whole time I am reading this 850 page book I just want to skip to the "happy ever after" part. Cause honestly, it would NOT be okay if they didn't end up together. So I think the last 10 pages was all I needed to read. JK No, it was a good read...I just wanted it to be the way I wanted it...and it took a long time to be what I wanted. Apparently it took Scarlett 840 pages to learn what she needed to learn and be ready for love. So, to all of us that it has taken a little longer for Prince Charming to find....hold out. It's so worth it and don't feel bad that it takes some longer than others. It took me 32 years.

1 comments:

Robertsons said...

wow good girl for taking on the big book...no way for me!