CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

California knows how to party

In this case party = friends, food, and relaxing. Which was fabulous! I stayed most of the week with Julie Jones. She moved into the most darling 2 bedroom. It's decorated so cute and it was so fun to spend time with Julie. She is the closest thing to family I had in California for the 9 years I lived there. I had a list of people to see and restaurants to eat at. Oh, how I love California!

I seriously had the best time seeing all the friends I miss. I had lunch and dinner dates all week and I loved it! I need the Alabama girls to send me the picture we took at lunch still.
Here are the baby momas from Marshall!

Here is me trying to juggle all three!

The "click" from Marshall. It took the restaurant closing down for us to leave, we had such a good time. It's been a while since I laughed so hard I cried...but it felt good.

I also got fashion tips from Cooper! Girl's got style! Beach time, inappropriate movies, and another favorite restaurant! Can't bet it!

The shoe envy!

5 comments:

Beck said...

You suck! You are still as HOT as ever and so stinkin' skinny!!! You look fab and don't need fashion tips from anyone, girl! I want you to come to St. Louis... I miss you... miss us! We could go jet skiing and 6 flags and there are some GREAT restaraunts here too! Love ya, girl!

PS We have this lifeguard at our pool that LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU! It freaks Chris and I out everytime we see her! It's crazy!

Devoted Wife said...

I love that you have a blog! I miss my running partner! Good to see you are having a fun summer! XOXO!

Dixons said...

Hey girl! So fun to see what you are up to! Dan and I just moved to Highland, Utah, so I feel your pain with the whole adjustment to live outside of HB. Southern California is pretty tough to beat. I think we're going to try to make it up to Logan for Utah State's homecoming this year. It'd be fun to see you! Keep in touch!

Emily said...

We were in CA too that same week! Wish that I would have known you were there! We ran into Steph and Dawn. Also saw Adam Koch and his wife. You look so great and tan in all your pictures!

CoCo said...

So fun to see you. Come back anytime. :)