CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Week of Coreys/Coris

Reunited and it feels so good!

I was so glad I had the chance to have lunch with two of my favorite old roomates. I went to lunch with Corey Cooper and Katie on Thursday. They were getting ready to run the big Top Of the Mountain race. From Logan to Park City...it's a little crazy for me but they are hardcore. During our dining experience we were seated next to Ashley Tinsdale, from High School Musical. I thought Cooper had fallin in love with me cause she was starring at me...but behind her sunglasses she was actually scoping out the celebrity! Thank goodness...sorry Cooper, I'm married! haha It was so fun to have lunch with some HB girls!

Then the next day I got to celebrate Cori Gamblin's, soon to be Colson, birthday! Lunch with Cori and Rob was equally as fun. They even brought me Sprinkles cupcakes from California. Delicious! I can't wait till I see Cori next month dressed all in white! Congrats!
So..to all my other friends that read this.......please come visit! I will come to Salt Lake to see you! I miss you all!

2 comments:

CoCo said...

I laughed a few more times throughout the weekend when I replayed the scene in my head of you "calling me out".

So good to see you!

Beck said...

You go miss "eating lunch with Ashley" girl :) This is so great to hook up with you and catch up. Still need your address and # :) Chris is your new stalker.