CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 2, 2010

Hickman Hotel

I'm not saying it's the best hotel around, but it was free. I had family come for visits in July! My cute nieces and nephews were fun and it is always nice to see family cause they all live far away. First my brother Michael and his family came for the 4th.
Sophie, Levi, and Kionah. (Couldn't get her picture the size I wanted and gave up)
Some fun fireworks. Alita, my sister-in-law was the ring leader for these. Good times!
The kids playing in the dirt, in the hot Utah sun.

Next my sister and her 3 kids came, accompanied by my nice mom. She is always there to help.
Here is Lucas with a milk mustache.
And Jacob, with his mustache.
Grandma reading to the kids and them loving it.
Lucas loves motorcycles and Uncle Jim gave all the kids a ride. Here is Lucas taking his own ride.
Our cute neighbor Ashley let us borrow her kids and pool to play with. Here they are having a water balloon fight in the pool.
They loved playing together and became good friends in a matter of days. Then the Hotel closed and now it is quiet and boring again. But so glad everyone came to visit.

0 comments: