CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My husbandimony

I knew at the time that I was happy and lucky and had found the perfect man for me. 3 years ago today we sealed the deal and I feel happier, luckier, and even more sure of my choice. Jim couldn't be more perfect for me and I am so glad I waited 32 years to find him because he was worth every minute. Someone recently asked me if marriage was an adjustment or if Jim has a habit that drives me crazy and I can honestly answer NO to both of those questions.
He treats me with love and respect and kindness.
He is positive and optimistic and lets things that don't matter go.
He is always willing to help others, whether it is an inconvenience to him or not.
He makes me laugh and we can joke around and be silly.
He likes to breakout into any song that fits the moment.
He tries so hard to make me happy and does what he can to make things right.
He is a hard worker and puts everything he has into his company.
He loves being active and is always up for anything.
He works out hard to be the hunk that I get to cuddle up to every night.(which I love)
He loves the Lord and has a sensitive heart.
He would take care of all the less fortunate people in the world, if he could.
He loves his family, even when they don't appreciate him.
He loves kids and is a great uncle and will be a great dad someday!
He is a man of integrity and honor.
He is my best friend and I love being around him.
He can make a mean egg salad sandwich.
He cooks and cleans and helps out around the house when I need him to.
He makes me want to be a better person.
He is one of the best men I know and I am so blessed that he is mine!
I love you babe!
Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Congratulations on three years! Sounds like he is a keeper! :)

The Suzzzz said...

*eyebrow raise* I won't comment on some of those things, but I have never heard him spontaneously break into song...have you been drugging him?

BeckyIrwin said...

WOW, so well put!!! He sounds amazing!!!you deserve best!!

The Suzzzz said...

Hey, you accidentally left off tuna suprise...ok maybe not so accidentally...