CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

News to Some

For some of you this will not be new news. But to all that don't know, I am pregnant. Hooray, thank heavens, finally, it's about time....yes, all of those things. Everything is looking good and that is such a relief. I am 15 weeks. Everyone asks, are you going to find out and what do you want to have? We are definitely finding out in 5 weeks!!!!! So excited. I am hoping for a girl but will be happy with a healthy baby.
No pictures, cause honestly there is nothing to show, except me being a little thicker with no real visible baby bump. Just bigger in places that aren't even baby, like the butt and thighs, under the arms, and chest (guess that is related or will be at some point) Most people probably don't notice, but I definitely do. And I fit into most of my clothes, but let's just say they're getting a little too tight. I am glad I had some that were loose before, cause they aren't anymore. I am feeling good, haven't been sick, which I am so thankful for. So really not much has changed, but don't think I don't know that it will in February. Our world will be changed forever....but we can't wait. We are very excited!

12 comments:

The Birds said...

Congrats Girl! I'm so excited for you both....keep me posted.

Louise said...

Congratulations Sara!!!

Emily said...

Congratulations! I know its been a long road so I am sure that makes this even sweeter! You will be the best mom! Let me know when you find out what you are having so I can start on those homemade onsies!!

steph said...

Congratulations! I'm truly excited for you. Being a mom is so rewarding and tiring but so worth it. I excited to hear what you are having!

Karie Coats said...

Yeah Sara! I'm sooo happy for you! I can't wait to see your miniscule of a bump at bunco next week!

Audie said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out what you are having!!!!

Naomi said...

Yayyyyy! What a fun surprise to find when I hopped over to your blog today. I'm so excited for you two! Glad things are looking good and that you aren't sick. Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Angela said...

That's the BEST NEWS EVER!! This is what we have been fasting and praying for and we are SO excited for you and Jim. Love you.

The Bullknitter said...

Congratulations Sara. I hope you get your girl...

Rebekah said...

soooooo excited for you! That is just awesome! Lynette told me when we were skyping last night!! Hooray!

Anonymous said...

Yea! We are so excited for you! Enjoy the ride! It's pretty much amazing!

Jake said...

Congratulations. So cool.