CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Slacking already!

The picture taking has slowed down already....he isn't even the second child. I will just say it is harder to take good pictures of him when it is just us two. But here are a few... of him at one month. This is Carter and Grandpa Hickman chilling on the couch for Sunday night Hickman get togethers.

This is Carter dressed in actual clothes. He doesn't have very many outfits but I have started dressing him when we are going out. Jim and I managed to go to dinner Saturday night with our little man. We had to take a few extra circles around the restaurant so that Carter was asleep, but it paid off.
If you notice most of his shirts are more like 3/4 length sleeves on him and he can't straighten out his legs all the way, but he is so skinny 0-3 months clothes still drown him.


Carter is just resting, looks like he is ready for a photo op with his arms crossed this way.

It was nice a few days out this week, so Carter and I went for a stroll to the mailbox. (it is a community one down the road) So I got him all dressed and ready for the walk. I think he likes being outside, except it is too bright for his little eyes and the breeze is still cold. But we enjoyed getting out of the house for 5 minutes and being outside. we can't wait for nice Spring and Summer weather.

Tummy time. He doesn't mind it now.

I love his sleep poses.


Not sure if you can tell but he is filling out a little and growing longer. He is getting more used to things and doesn't scream when he gets his diaper changed. He has been waiting a few days and then really blowing out his diapers. That is fun and his gas in between.....are you kidding me with how stinky it is. WOW! What is in that formula??????? But we are loving him to pieces. He is a good boy!

3 comments:

Donna said...

I can't believe it's been a month already! I have some outfits for him, I guess I need to get them to you before he out grows them!!

Sara said...

Sara, Your baby is absolutely adorable! It was fun to come and see you today. You're already an incredible mom!!!

Angela said...

I am glad you mentioned being the slacker, so I didn't have to point it out. Thanks for the pictures of Carter, he is SO adorable and keep the posts coming. Good for you having a date night. Love ya.