CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dressed for success

Not saying I am dressed for success, I am lucky to get make-up on and get out of my sweats. But honestly, why am I going to squeeze into my pants that are tight. I am just kicking it at home most days and sweats are comfortable. DON'T JUDGE! But I have been watching the show What Not To Wear. I am afraid that someone could nominate me for this show. I could definitely use help...so I decided to start with a new hair style. Jim has never seen me with bangs....we are getting used to it.
And I finally started dressing Carter in some clothes. I had to laugh when I put this outfit on him, cause it makes him look like an old man. I love it!
Here are a few other, cuter outfits.

 It looks like he is waving and smiling in this picture. Funny! Really he is probably sick of me taking his picture and telling me to beat it. He hates putting things over his head. This outfit was not fun for him to get on. Poor guy. Probably reminds him of getting pushed through the black hole into this scary world.
 I tried to take some cute naked pictures....I am NOT a professional. Professional pictures costs hundreds of dollars.....I can't wrap my head around it. But I really need to suck it up and get pictures of him while he is little. Jim got on the scale and then held him on the scale. We think he weighs around 9 lbs. Sweet!



I think he is so stinking cute!

This is his superman pose.

Going to have big blue eyes.

Yes, the professionals would do this much better.

This is me letting him feed himself so that I can eat breakfast. Hey, it works....sort of.

And this is him holding his bottle. Yup, I am training him young. Yeah right. I am pretty sure I try to be in control, but it rarely is the case. I keep reading my baby whisperer book and try doing what it says. But he doesn't comply easily. In the book I think it would classify him as a spirited baby. But he is really good. Only really cries when he is hungry or has a burp....lately he fights when I am trying to put him down for a nap. Why? He knows he is tired. I would kill for a nap!

0 comments: