CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Soccer fun!

Here is Carter after his bath all warm and snuggled in his towel. It's hard to take a good picture when you are trying to hold him so he doesn't roll off the counter, keep the towel out of his face, and hope he isn't peeing in the towel.
The weather was nice for a few days. So on Friday we went for a walk in his stroller. He usually falls asleep in his car seat, but I still think he loved being outside.
 Then for the BIG adventure we went to Salt Lake for a REAL soccer game. Here is Jim and Carter in their soccer gear ready for the game. It was a little loud for Carter. I spent most of the time trying to cover his ears, he finally fell asleep. We went to the Cheese Cake Factory for dinner after, which I love. Avocado egg rolls, and the bread are a favorite. It was about an 8 hour outing and Carter did awesome. He is such a good baby.


For Mother's day Jim and Carter got me these gorgeous flowers. There was a card from Jim and another one from Carter. So precious. Jim made me breakfast and dinner. He is so good to me and Carter. I am lucky to have these two special guys in my life.

1 comments:

Donna said...

glad to hear you had a good mother's day!!