CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Video

So I forgot to bring my video camera. I am pretty sure when we got it a few years ago, it was indeed meant to be used for videoing our future children, since Jim and I do nothing note worthy. Anyway, I forgot it, so I took a few video clips with my camera....not really sure they capture much but it was all I had.


Here is Carter playing with some toys! Boys need lots of balls to play with. He likes kicking them and throwing them.
He also loves to play the piano. Sometimes he even sings while he is playing, but of course not when I start to video it.
He liked playing duets with Grandma.
His walker/rider is a hit. 

Having a great time at Christmas! Happy boy!

He gets to do things at Grandma's that he is not allowed other places. What happens at Grandma's, stays at Grandma's!

0 comments: