CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Watch out 2012!

Is it first babies or just mine....he wants me to be with him 24-7. I wish he had someone to play with besides me, because just every once in a while I do need to get something done.
The other day I put him down for a nap and it took him a while to fall asleep. He was rolling around, then it started to get quiet and I thought he was finally asleep. But when I looked he was sitting up in the corner of the crib. I checked a few minutes later and he was still sitting there. I wondered if he had fallen asleep sitting up, a few seconds later his head dropped in between his legs, which does not seem like a comfortable sleeping position so I went in a laid him down. Crazy that he fell asleep sitting up.
He reminds me of Linus on Charley Brown because he now tries to tote his blanket around with him from room to room. He loves his blanket. He is either dragging his blanket or me around the house. He was doing it all on his own for a few days then he decided it was safer pulling me along with him. Normally he wears clothes, but he was trying to escape here.





He is drooling like crazy and it amazes me that his top teeth haven't come in yet.
He had his first sucker yesterday and oh course loved it. I think he gets excited that he can eat and do big boy things.
He has had a few crazy hair days. One when he woke up from his nap the other day. And one after he got done eating and then playing with his hair. Apparently he likes the spiky look. As you can see he needs a hair cut.



Now when I try to take pictures of him he starts high tailing it over to me, he likes seeing the pictures I have taken. So it is hard to take a picture cause he is too busy trying to see what I am taking a picture of. Then he laughs when I show him the pictures of himself, like he is so proud.
He loves the shower. We have taken him in with us a few times and now he is always banging on the door and wants to go inside.

He likes playing in his tent. Although he tries to stand up in it and it falls over. Not real sturdy.

He snuggles this teddy bear everyday. It's so cute. Now he is finding his eyes and nose. But he will just walk over and cuddle the bear.

He discovered that his finger could come out the other side of this box the other day. So he played inside for a few minutes.


And here is just a shot of my cute baby, just because!

He actually did okay at church today. I had to run after him a few times as he was making a break down the isle, but what kid hasn't done that. We sat next to this little 9 month old boy and Carter loves him. They just talk and Carter gets to play with his toys. It's great fun! Sometimes he isn't shy with people and I still can't figure out why sometimes he seems fearless and sometimes he is shy. I told the mother of the baby that he is normally shy and she couldn't believe it, cause he is such a little ham when she sees him. 
He split open his chin yesterday when he fell. But he wouldn't keep the band-aid on, so he might have a scar to remember that fall. Super cool!

0 comments: