CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

August Fun!

It was my anniversary on August 3rd. These are the beautiful flowers I got from Jim. This anniversary was flowers and fruit. I didn't get him fruit...do people get that? I got him a much needed massage instead. Since having Carter I am not as laid back as I once was....more emotional and having no life of my own can be a hard adjustment....so thank you to my wonderful husband for putting up with me.
Here are my handsome boys getting ready to go to Bear Lake. We joined some of Jim's sisters and their families for the afternoon. It was a zoo because it was Raspberry Days, but we had a good time for a few hours and enjoyed a Raspberry shake to celebrate. Carter doesn't own a swim suit or swim diapers...so we improvised. He loved being in the water.





Ok, he also loved being naked out of the water.

Here are all the cousins...for the life of us we could not get everyone looking the same direction at the same time.


He is getting better at sitting up, although sometimes he doesn't even try. It is easy to eat things while lying on his back. His head was hitting the top of these poles.

His first experience sitting in a high chair at a restaurant. We went to apply for his passport and went for lunch after. He did great in the high chair...although things are starting to get dropped on the floor.

He actually likes wearing sunglasses. These are mine, I haven't had a chance to find any for him yet.

Last night we went to the Logan fair. We saw all the 4H animals. Carter was laughing at the pigs, and enjoyed seeing the goats, cows, and roosters. I had to make Jim buy us tokens to go on the  Merry-go-round. He is a stick in the mud about some things. We will have to break him down. Carter did good on it till the end. Not sure he knew what was going on. I will try to post the video that Jim took...but it might take a bit to figure it out.
Carter is laughing more and squealing in high pitched tones. When he gets a little older that will have to stop. He also does a fake cough and then laughs about it. Like he is starving for attention....yeah right. I really expect to see teeth soon. He is so good and so fun. I really am blessed to have two incredible men in my life.

2 comments:

The Suzzzz said...

The fair midway ride thing comes from my mom, she would never let us buy tickets for the ride either. Now after Kyla's county fair roller coaster accident a few years ago I can't blame her. But the carousel is pretty safe.

The Suzzzz said...

For the video I suggest you upload to YouTube and then copy and past the embed code to the blog post. It is a lot easier than using the blogger video tool. Come over some time and I'll show you how to do it.