CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Soccer practice



(finally got the video to load, but it is not the best quality) Carter was having a great time playing with the soccer ball. I sound like a spaz on the video, but maybe that is how I always sound. He has the game figured out already, no hands, just kicking. Soccer has always been Jim's sport, so we are starting Carter young. It was pretty funny.
Golf is also a big sport for Jim, so a few weeks ago on Saturday we took Carter to the golf course and played a few holes. It was probably more fun for me, just good to outside and enjoying summer.
I really have to say that I am so blessed with how good and easy going Carter is. It is probably because I cater to his schedule, and don't give him a chance to get too tired, but it works cause he is a happy guy. He also usually goes right to sleep when I put him in his crib. He has started rolling everywhere in his crib and there was a day he was rolling on to his stomach in there and getting so mad. Sometimes he is legitimately stuck in a corner, but sometimes he was just mad that he was on his stomach. Apparently he forgot he knows how to roll over. This morning he had his butt in the air, knees under him partly on his side. Didn't look that comfortable but he was fine sleeping like that.
He is so great about chilling. I went to lunch with some friends and he sat there and didn't make a peep. I will enjoy this stage while it lasts. Soon I'm sure he will want to be everywhere. He is starting to grab for things on the table and eye food like he wants it. I can't wait to be able to start feeding him food, I feel guilty eating in front of him sometimes. We got him a high chair and we are teaching him to feed himself. It's funny to me that he will do it himself until I try to help then he will get lazy and expect me to do it for him. I didn't make him feed himself cereal...not there yet, but I let him eat the spoon after. It may look like he is feeding himself cause he has it all over his face, but that is not the case.



I got this as a baby shower gift and I am going to figure out how to use it so I can start making my own baby food. I will let you know how it goes.

Here it looks like he is reading the music and playing a song on his song book. He does love music.

1 comments:

Angela said...

Athletic, musically gifted and handsome, he has the triple threat. Congratulations on having a brilliant baby! Good thing my kids are older so they won't ever have to be compared to him.