CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Rocking and Rolling

So Carter is starting to be a mover and a shaker. He was in the middle of the green blanket on his back as I went to do something in the kitchen....I heard a noise and looked to see him on the hardwood floor.That is either a leaping roll or more than one roll. He was happy just checking out the new surface. At night he has been scooting up in his crib and will end up with his head jammed into the top corner on the bumper pad with his legs still trying to push him forward. Not comfy!
He ate rice cereal for his first time on Sunday. He had no problem understanding what to do and was a natural. He was definitely ready. I mixed it with his formula and it was so runny, but he did great. Day 2 of cereal I didn't mix in formula and made it not so runny. He started off taking bitefuls...then realized it tasted horrible and started making a face. I will have to mix in something to make it taste better. But he is happy to be starting to eat with a spoon. I think he is starting to teeth as well. Fun times ahead.
He was grabbing for my sister in laws Popsicle the other day, like he knew what it was and wanted some. Not quite yet little buddy! Although his cousin Caden was happy to share a bite of brownie with Carter. Heighten awareness will need to take place when Caden is hovering around Carter. Caden likes to get right up close to Carter...not sure Carter is sure about that. But Carter is lucky to have lots of fun cousins around and will love playing with them when he gets a bit bigger.


Love this face! MORE!

He is not quit sure why pictures are being snapped...he is just trying to eat some breakfast.

Such a cute and messy mug!

I think he is starting to think about how to move forward. I'm sure he will be crawling soon....am I ready for that?

Sitting in his bumbo car.

Happy boy!

This is his face as I was singing to him. He loves when I sing to him and gets a big smile.

Yup....pretty sure he is so stinkin cute!

Here I am having him practice sitting....he likes to stand up more...but he is getting better at sitting. Still I think Jim and I are more interested in him learning how to do it than he is yet.

1 comments:

Troy R said...

These are great pics. It looks like everyone is doing well. We will have to get everybody together soon. Troy