CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Play time

I seriously wish teeth would come in.....it would make me feel better. For a month Carter has been chewing viciously on anything he can. He give him his soother for often, he cries/ makes grouchy sounds more often, they HAVE to be coming soon. It is not nice if they aren't cause they are obviously bugging him. So to entertain him I tried to have him play in this floaty device... which quickly became his chewing toy and a peek -a-boo game for me to play with him. It kept his attention for a while, so I was all for it.
This is me playing peek-a-boo with him.He laughs at me all the time....I am silly. The fool you make of yourself for your baby....sad.

Maybe he is using his imagination and pretending it is his spaceship. That is what it reminded me of.


He is sitting so well and seems to be discovering more things around him. He was playing with a draw handle the other day, and I thought to myself that it won't be long before he is getting into everything he can. He always tries to get our cell phones. I got one of my old ones for him to chew on and play with. He loves knocking over some blocks I have.
He looks at our food and pretty much wants whatever he sees that we have. (not that he gets it, but it will be nice to feed him people food.) I tried feeding him Avocados and peas the last few days..... he wasn't crazy about them so I mixed in a few pears and tricked him into eating them. I figure you do what you have to do, right!
He loves being outside...but it has been in the 90's for the past few weeks and we have to wait for shade to venture out. Also, we were trapped for a few days in the house because the wasps were soooooo bad. They love the heat. Jim used 3 cans of wasp spray and he still needs more.
Surprisingly he doesn't mind touching the grass. No big deal.

These are for my sister Tami. I bought this Superman onesie with her in mind. So all these shots are for her. PS. he could really use a hair cut....it's getting alittle out of control.



Have I mentioned that I love this kids face, smile, laugh, belly, toes, everything. He is so much fun. I was floating him on his back in the tub and he loved it. He was relaxed and just loved feeling the water moving around him. Might need to look into a mommy and me swim class soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, last post all I saw was Ron! Now this one is totally Diana!! Sara, he is sooo cute...OMG!! Did Aunt Tami but the Superman outfit???